Vice President of Operations & Communications
FM Real Estate School
7980 Arco Corporate Dr Ste105A
Raleigh, NC 27617
- North Carolina native - Born in Eden, NC and attended N.C. State University from 1988-1993.
- Worked in the hospitality business for 10 yrs - specializing in the management of small luxury hotels. Worked for the renowned Cheeca Lodge in Islamorada, FL and the world-class Bitter End Yacht Club in the British Virgin Islands.
- Resident of Raleigh, NC since 2003
- Resident of Islamorada, FL for 7 yrs
- Resident of Miami, FL for 3 yrs
Career Achievements and Professional Designations
- 14+ Years in the Real Estate Business - from sales, to management to teaching. Management experience includes VP of Sales / Broker-in-Charge for FM's Wake Forest Office from 2013-2018, as well as VP of Corporate Operations for FM from 2018-2020.
- Approved North Carolina Real Estate Instructor with over 10 years of real estate instruction experience - all with Fonville Morisey. Currently teaching 3-4 classes per year.
- Fonville Morisey FAST TRACKER for 2008 given to an agent who sales over $1 Million in volume in their first 12 months with the firm.
- Fonville Morisey 2008 TEAM SPIRIT AWARD Winner. This award is limited to ONE per office and is voted on by office colleagues.
- Double Major: B.A. in Economics from North Carolina State University and B.A. in Business Management from North Carolina State University with a concentration in Human Resources
Board of Realtors
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors